You can accomplish your most important business goals through networking in person or online.
- Reaching your target market (knowing who your ideal client is and talking with them)
- Reaching your referral base (inviting others to refer your desired clients to you)
- Educating others about your expertise (showcasing a specific relevant skill at each event)
- Showcasing your products (wearing your product at each event)
Every time you are online or attending an event you should be focused on building relationships with people who will provide one or more of the following:
- Teach you something worthwhile that will benefit you personally or professionally.
- Is already connected with your target market and understands how to refer them to you.
Stay away from negative people, stay away from people who only speak and do not understand how to listen, stay away from people who are not interested in learning because they believe they already know everything. Surround yourself with people who will encourage you, refer business to you, and are open to learning and growing.
Happy Wednesday, make the most of your day!
12 Health Habits of Business Leadership provides effective solutions to many obstacles business leaders face throughout their careers.